2017年5月8日月曜日

Days at home 1

(日本語のエントリーはこちら
When I got home it was raining, so I was thinking maybe I can't make a fire for the first day of home as usual. But mighty God probably said I should in the end, the rain stopped and I made a fire this time as well.


Then, the first meal at home was like this ( ゚Д゚)

It's not very fresh or anything, but bonito sashimi went very well along with beer and Shochu.

The next morning, my mom ordered me to cut grasses around the house, but my cousin called up my uncle and asked him to let me go fishing with, so I happened to go fishing around ten o'clock.

My cousin waiving to the uncle's boat.


The way we fished this time was to pull and release the 40 yards string for 2 feet every 2 to 3 seconds. For two hours, I kept pulling the string...


Let's see if you could find one. So many dolphins came along the boat and we couldn't catch any. When I used to go fishing with my father, we always caught something. This must mean the captain (my uncle) sucked at leading the boat.
By the way, seeing dolphins means you barely can catch fish, so fishermen hate them. Although, we don't eat dolphins like in Shizuoka...

So I came back to home and started cutting grasses, but...


My uncle probably couldn't stand with the fact that he was just a stinking fisherman, so he gave us a ray instead. Our Youtube videos had accumulated up to 99 by the time, so we decided to upload the video how to eat rays for the 100th. Oh, actually my aunt told us how to though.

<How to dress rays>

My uncle may suck at fishing, but he has a given talent in how to get stuff with less efforts. He told us to go to the coast, so my mom and I went there in the evening.



It may be really difficult for people who do not use to look for turban shells, but we can gather so many of them when it is on the ebb tide. We already had yellow tail fish and a ray for the dinner that night, but we got some turban shells in addition to them. We got the dish for the alcohol for the day after. BTW, turban shells could live for a day or two in room temperature, so we could just leave them in the sea water.

On our way back in the middle of the hill, I found rocks that looked somewhat artificial and was told that was the Jizo shrine my grand father made.
Once upon a time, there was a lady who accidentally slipped and was drowned, and passed away, then my grand father made the shrine for her.
The first and second (my grand father) patriarchs were masons, so it was probably not difficult for him to make one, but it took him the whole day. The one who got pissed off with his absence was my grand mother and she scolded him so madly, that I heard.
After several days, she was told what he was doing on the day by neighbors, and she said "why did he not say that earlier?" but you would understand she wouldn't have listened to him if you knew me personally.


And, this was my dinner that night.
Fresh ray and yellowtail fish with beer and Shochu may have been too much for the little tasks I did on that day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿