2017年5月15日月曜日

Days at home 6: the 4th patriarch, and another story begins?

(日本語のエントリーはこちら
It was the day before I came back to Tokyo, the island held a festival, which has the event in that children could catch fish with bare hands.
The last year, my nephew said he didn't want to go that kind of childish event, but I scolded him and forced him to go by saying "you can't even earn money for what you do. If you can get something for free because your are a child, get it for the family ( ゚Д゚)", but this year, I took him to let him help our tasks.
It's the picture of my nephew worn by the worker's cloth.


I wrote this before but my brother is a doctor. Though, I thought he would take a house because he is the first born.
With an incident, we fought and I had never talked to him since then till my father's death.
The year before he passed away, I was told that my brother borrowed a huge amount of money and made a doctor's office near his wife's home. Also, my father told me to support my mom as much as possible and to go home whenever I got tired of living in Tokyo. About my brother, he sadly said that my brother never made it to take our house because he already had his own house.
He was on an artificial ventilator at the time, so he told me that much of his orders with his writing and leaking of his breath from his throat.
After that, it looked like she was synced with my father's will but my mom started to gather all the family heritage and let me have it. After a bit while later, I agreed to take the house.
(Picture: The nephew timidly tries to scratch the ground with a pickaxe of which one claw was broken, which probably used to belong to the first patriarch. He is preparing to be a doctor to take my brother's office. I don't know about the nieces who at the time were catching fish in the event, but I suppose he is going to be another house's patriarch.)


One thing I recalled. My father's will was "go to work 15 minutes before it starts, and do not hesitate to do dirty tasks." Sorry father, I almost forgot.
The day my father passed away, we had a big fight again, and at the time my brother said "I can't force my kids to take a house or anything. People should live in liberty", or something like that sort of bull shit. Well, it makes some sense but he was better off being a doctor with his lack of consideration like how the father would have to think of the circumstances of his doing whatever he wants at a time as a result.
(Picture: This was actually  the first time I myself lead construction tasks, so it was totally experimental, but we probably make the way wide enough for the agrimotor to pass by. The wall on the left of the picture is that the nephew dug, and the right is of my work. He sometimes stopped working when he found lizards came out of the ground, but well done, buddy, I praise you.)


At the moment, I really don't have anything on hand, but when it comes to think about it, the nation is made of the families in it. The growth of nuclear families weaken it, and may be the reason of less children in the developed countries.
If there's something I could do to the nation, it's me keeping a family, I came to think that way. Well, I don't even have a girlfriend who may possibly be my wife yet though lol.
(Picture: We dressed the fish the nieces got from the event and made a dinner with them. The guts of 7 fish became a soy-sauce cooked dish and it's something you got to have alcohol with it. At the time my nephew and I tried to make the way wider, they really enjoyed the festival.)


Tsunoshima became a big sightseeing spot after the bridge was made, and the road would be filled with people who have nothing else to do other than drive. We were not able to move from the house and we had nothing to do, so I made my nephew to help me chop woods. He never lived in the countryside, it was rather a rare experience for him. I remember it was around the same age when I got the first permission to chop woods.
The day after right before I came back to Tokyo, I instruct him how to chop one other time then I took Shinkansen. On the way to the apartment in Tokyo, I went to a motor cycle shop to pick up my motor cycle I dropped before going back home.
I got my motorcycle's front wheel and its brake pad replaced and rear brake overhauled because it was not working.
The story of me as the 4th patriarch has just begun, and I'm still working on to make things work out to live half the time in hometown and the rest in Tokyo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿